From a young age, Jason had the desire to pursue real estate business. He was born into a family that owned a real estate Company. Jason’s family has been involved in the real estate business for 50 years, and they laid down the foundation and paved the path for him to succeed in real estate.
His unique experience and vision enabled him to succeed in the real estate business. Jason ended up launching his company- the JMD Development. JMD Company focuses on renovating historic and landmark buildings.
What makes Jason different from other real estate developers is his passion in historic buildings. He takes the time to build a rapport with the people living in the cities he is involved in. The guiding principle for the Company is to respect the community they are working with.
JMH Development focuses on residential and commercial properties in the United States. Jason is a pioneer in the development of unique properties in desirable places like Manhattan, Miami Beach, and Brooklyn.
The Company follows a process that involves strategy development, building design, branding and marketing of their buildings. JMH has a team of professionals that are well versed with the information on building and developing luxurious commercial and residential properties. They combine their knowledge and on-site experience to deliver high-quality service. Some of the buildings that they have been involved in include:
- The Townhouses in Cobble Hill: These are located in Brooklyn, New York. They include nine luxury townhouses
- 184 Kent: The building, constructed in 1913, was the largest grocery in the United States. The building has been listed as a Historic Landmark. The JMH Company has converted it to luxurious residential houses. In 2011, the building won the Building Brooklyn Award under the adaptive reuse category.
- 70 Henry: it is a historical Condominiums that are located in Brooklyn
- Three Hundred Collins: this is one of the most desirable residential buildings in Miami.
- South Beach Starwood in Miami.
The Company recently completed the sale of 2901 Indian Creek Drive. The property was sold for $7.75 million.
In his free time, Jason engages in different charitable activities. Most of his contributions are made in support of the Joel A. Halpern Trauma Centre which supports the open- heart surgery, orthopedic surgery, and emergency neurosurgery. They also have equipment that caters for the burn victims, patients with life-threatening internal injuries, pregnant women and the children.
Through his Company, Jason has partnered with Global Water Non-Profit Charity. He donates $20,000 from all the contracts signed at the Three Hundred Collins. Global Water provides water to Ethiopia and Nepal. The partnership has enabled supply water to more than 650 households in the two countries.